The AMC WH&S system is a practical, thorough set of procedures and tools to help manage and improve safe work environments on-farm for employees and contractors. The system has been developed over fifteen years of managing farms and has been implemented on across a range of production systems, commodity sectors and regions.
- Setup and user instructions
- WH&S Induction & Procedures Manual including policies, procedures and 17 associated forms and registers
- 8 x Safe Work Procedures for the safe use of ATV's & Utility Vehicles, Augers, Backhoes & Front-end-loaders, Chemicals, Tractors, Trucks & Heavy Vehicles, Vehicle Hoists, and Working in Isolation
- Property Visitor Induction including COVID-19 provisions
How it works:
- Add the product to your cart and check-out
- Complete your order following the check-out instructions
- Once you have checked out, click the 'Access Digital Content' button
- You will then be able to download your files
Are you up to date on your WH&S farm policies?
Farm businesses that have clearly articulated and well understood WHS processes in place are at less risk of their team members falling victim to workplace injuries. This means your farm business is better protected from the potential costs associated with incidents that occur on-farm.
Hamish and Jess decided they wanted to do things properly when it came to WH&S, so they invested in the AMC WH&S Toolkit. The result?
- A professional and streamlined approach to their business dealings
- Piece of mind knowing the policies were in place to keep staff safe