Sheep Flock Management Guidelines
The Sheep Flock Management Guidelines are designed to enhance flock performance, fertility and the capture of useful information at critical points throughout the ewe lifecycle. The purpose of the guidelines is to provide sheep producers an idea of our Flock Management Program from which ideas and motivation can be drawn.
- Tips covering the full ewe management lifecycle - guidelines on management calendar, joining, scanning, pre-lambing, lambing, marking, weaning, ewe classing and ram selection.
- Add the product to your cart and check-out
- Complete your order following the check-out instructions
- Once you have checked out, click the 'Access Digital Content' button
- You will then be able to download your files