Beef Australia 2015, commonly known as Beef Week, is Australia’s national beef expo and is kicking off on Monday 4th May 2015. Held in Rockhampton QLD, Beef Week is a jam-packed week of symposiums, seminars, events, education, trade shows and networking showcasing the very best of Australia’s beef industry.
The program is extensive so to help dissect the agenda, I have listed the events that I am attending in order to assist you choose what may suit you. There is an event and topic for everyone so take the time to read the program and book your tickets as they are selling fast!
Monday, 4 May
- Beef Australia Beef Industry Symposium – Charlie Blomfield is hosting an investment panel during the symposium.
- Beef Australia Trade Fair
- Handshakes – ‘Global beef deals start with a handshake’
- Rabobank QCL Beef Industry Awards Dinner
Tuesday, 5 May
- Landmark Stud Cattle Judging
- WIN TV Beef Australia 2015 Schools Program
- Beef Australia Scalability Seminar
Wednesday, 6 May
- Property Tours
- Q&A Session – ‘Building and strengthening international relations & supply chains’
- Q&A Session – ‘Trade and Investment’
Thursday, 7 May
- Beef Australia Investment Seminar – Charlie Blomfield is co-hosting the investment seminar.
- Beef Connections Lunch
Friday, 8 May