Trade & Investment Queensland is hosting the Queensland AgInvest Forum on 11 March 2014 in Brisbane. The forum provides a great opportunity to match investors with investment ready deals, and a chance to hear from industry experts on topics including:
- Opportunities for investing in Australian and Queensland agriculture;
- International Investors’ perspectives on investing in agriculture in Australia and Queensland;
- The economic fundamentals of investing in Australian agriculture;
- Investing in agriculture considerations – land tenure, corporate structures, finance and valuations; and
- Institutional and family office investors’ perspectives on investing in Australian agriculture.
AMC Managing Director, Charlie Blomfield will be participating in a panel discussion charged with exploring opportunities and issues for consideration when investing in agriculture.
To register for this limited numbers event, please use the following link: http://export.qld.gov.au/event/queensland-aginvest-forum-2014/
We hope to see you there!